Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Swimmin' with the Fishes

7.07.09

Chloe loved her swim lesson last week! She even invited her swim teacher, Ms. Heather, back to the house to play with her toys. :) She becomes more confident with every trip to the pool. She is working on using the kickboard to swim and kick and going underwater for increasingly longer periods of time.



Floating


I am beginning my seventh month of pregnancy and have to see the doctor every two weeks now. This got me thinking...where has the time gone??? The second pregnancy has literally gone light-years faster than the first. This revelation, coupled with the birth of two babies recently (Congrats, Kelly!; Congrats, Eric!), made me nostalgic. I started looking back at newborn pictures of Chloe Jane. How could this possibly have been three whole years ago??? And how could she possibly look any different??? Here are some of my favorites:

Our New Family of Three in the Hospital


Me, Chloe Jane and Mom in the Hospital


First Trip Home from the Hospital


First Photoshoot at 3 months


Sweet Baby


1st Valentine's Day


I'll stop now. Mostly because I'm hormonal -- and Chris is out of town -- and I could post pictures all night long if I don't just quit now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Post the pic of Chloe playing dress up on the 4th - it was adorable. And, my mom wanted to see it!

    ReplyDelete