Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chloe Jane's Third Birthday Party

6.14.09

Yesterday was Chloe's 3rd Birthday party. She had a blast with all her friends and cousins. And let's just say that Mommy and Daddy are happy she's happy. But mostly we're happy it's over. What a looooooong day. :) Here are some pics:

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited about my party, y'all!


Chloe and her cake. She thought it was THE most gorgeous cake EVA!


Daddy worked the Sno Cone machine with amazing skillz.


Delish, Daddy!



The waterslide portion of the moonwalk was a kid fav.


Chloe never really got the hang of the Slip-N-Slide like her older cousins, but she worked that catwalk, girlfriends.


This is one happy 3-year-old, folks. Chloe received her very own bouncy house for a birthday gift. Parents, I will let you know more later, but so far I HIGHLY recommend this product, if only for its rare ability to tire a 3-year-old.


Who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment